- PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY US
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies, relates to, describes or can be associated with you. Personal Information includes, but not limited to, name, address, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, payment information such as bank account and credit card details and location. It also includes any information obtained from your participation in our survey, your order, communications between you and OHAIAHO and any other information you provide to OHAIAHO. We collect your Personal Information in the following manners:
Personal Information provided by you directly and voluntarily
We collect your Personal Information when you create or register account to use and access our Service, visit our partner’s website, participate in our survey, give feedback to us through e-mail, forms, phone call or letter, and filling in data in the payment confirmation in the Site or Application including but not limited to bank account, credit card details, virtual account, internet banking and any other payment method services.
Personal Information collected automatically whenever you use the Service
• Data generated as part of one of your transactions or that is linked to your OHAIAHO account as a result of a transaction in which you are involved, such as transaction amounts, time and location of transactions and payment methods.
• Data regarding all other interactions with our Services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us.
• Location data, including the location data of your mobile device. Please note that for most mobile devices, you can manage or disable the use of location services for all applications in the settings menu of your mobile device.
• Computer and connection information, such as statistics regarding your use of our Service, information on data traffic to and from websites, referral URL, information on advertisements, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your access times, your browser history data, your language settings and your weblog information.
Personal Information we receive from third parties
From time to time, we may collect or receive information about you from third party information providers including our agents, vendors, suppliers, contractors, partners and any others who provide services to us, perform functions on our behalf, or whom we collaborate with. We may also collect information through mergers, acquisitions or consolidations, and combine this with information previously collected. Where Personal Information is disclosed to us by third parties, we take steps to confirm that the information has been collected with your consent and/or that these third parties are otherwise legally permitted to disclose your personal data to us.
- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information for any of the following purposes and such other purposes to the extent permitted by applicable law:
• To identify you when you visit our Site.
• To fulfill your requests, such as to provide you with products and services or to process returns.
• To communicate with you about our products, services, offers, promotions, survey, process and respond to enquiries and feedback from you, or any other Site feature.
• To send marketing and advertising communications.
• To conduct research and analytics, including improving our services and product offerings, product development or commercial partnership.
• To enable us to comply with our legal obligations under the applicable law, to establish or exercise our rights, and to defend against a legal claim.
• To prevent, detect, investigate or take action regarding any prohibited, illegal, unauthorized or fraudulent activities.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
You have the option to configure your internet browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you opportunity to decide whether to accept it. However, if you refuse or otherwise block cookies you may not be able to use all of the functionality available on this Site.
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
• Third parties that we have partnered with to jointly create and offer a product, service or joint promotion that may be suitable for you, and any third party vendors and other service providers that perform Service on our behalf, including but not limited to mailing, web hosting, advertisement, payment and analytic or survey service providers.
• Social media platforms and networks when you provide feedback. For example, if you comment on our social media sites, your information such as your name, account details, state of residence, and your comments, may be displayed on our Site, Application or on our social media pages.
• Other parties in connection with any merger, acquisition, consolidation, spin-off, reorganization, financing, sale of company assets or shares, change of control by another company or third party, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceedings.
• Third parties as required or authorized by the applicable law, including but not limited to responding to any regulatory enquiries, investigations, directives, and for the purpose of the law enforcement, or to establish, exercise, or protect the rights of our company, employees, agents, and affiliates; to defend against a legal claim; to protect the safety and security of our visitors; to detect and protect against fraud; and to take action regarding possible illegal activities or violations of our policies.
- OPTIONS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to the applicable law, you may access, modify, remove your Personal Information or receive communications from us with the following manners:
Access to your Personal Information
You may request access to your Personal Information by sending us an email request to email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse your requests for access to your Personal Information we have about you if permitted or required under any applicable law.
Modify or remove your Personal Information
We reserve the right to refuse your requests to correct, some or all of your Personal Information in our possession or control if permitted or required under any applicable law.
Stop receiving any communications from us
You can stop receiving promotional e-mails at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any promotional e-mail that you receive.
Update information relating to your account
If you have created an account, you can update your information therein by logging into your account and clicking on the “Dashboard” page.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are committed to your safety of your Personal Information and will use commercially reasonable endeavors to place appropriate security safeguards to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure or unlawful processing or accidental loss. Our employees are aware of the importance of maintaining confidentiality of the Personal Information collected. While we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we are unable to give an absolute assurance for the security of the information you transmit over the Internet, due to factors beyond our control. You are responsible for keeping your account details and password confidential.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information collected through the Service may be stored at, transferred to, or processed by third party service providers in Indonesia or any other country in which OHAIAHO or its affiliates or service providers maintain facilities, in accordance with the applicable law, which may not offer the same level of personal data protection. By submitting your Personal Information to us you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of your Personal Information in a country other than your country of residence.
- PROTECTION OF MINORS
If you are under the age of  years, please do not submit any Personal Information without the consent from your parent(s) or legal guardian.
If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 years without the consent from a parent or legal guardian, we will delete that information as soon as possible and where deletion is not possible, ensure that the Personal Information is not used further for any purpose nor disclosed to any third party.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties whose privacy practices may differ from us. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content provided in these websites, even if they appear as part of our Site. If you link to or otherwise visit any these third party websites, please review their respective privacy policies. OHAIAHO expressly disclaim to the maximum extent permissible at law any liability for the security or privacy practices included on or operated by the operators of third party websites.
- CONTACT US